Here are the six types of videos that will engage prospects in your market.
Are you frustrated or concerned with creating engaging video content that will attract more clients to your business? I was recently at a two-day video mastermind conference in Vegas and learned a lot. Here are six different ways to utilize video to attract more buyers and sellers to your listings and your business:
1. “Talking head” videos. This is similar to the video above. You’re talking directly to the consumer.
2. Spotlight a neighborhood. You can get great footage and talk about the important things in a specific neighborhood.
3. Live videos. This is another great way to attract engagement if you do them consistently.
4. Property videos. Sellers love to see their own homes, and it’s another great way to market properties to buyers.
5. Community spotlight videos. This is another way to get involved, interview other businesses, and help each other out. We’ve done videos with floral shops, barbershops, and more.
6. One-to-one videos. I’ve been doing these for a long time. I’ll send a birthday or anniversary message to my clients. A lot of agents don’t do that, but I do because it sets me apart. Usually, I’m the only real estate professional that’s sending them videos. It’s very easy to do and can really increase responses.
If you have any questions for me about content ideas, shooting videos, or the business in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.